Terms & Conditions
Shipping and Delivery
Website orders within South Africa will be delivered free of charge.
If you would like a shipping quote to another country please contact us, we will be happy to help.
Please note: All orders take approximately 2 – 3 weeks for delivery.
To follow up on a delivery, please contact Claire at 011 2626092
Privacy & Security
When you register or place an order with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number. We will only use your telephone number if we need to contact you if there is a problem with your order or to organize delivery. All this is necessary to process your request or order and will not be given out to any 3rd parties. If for any reason, you are unsure about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact our customer service team. They will happily review your file and update the records if required. You can contact our customer service team by email.
Returns and Replacements
Our postal address is PO Box Wendywood, Johannesburg.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (+27) 11 262 6092 (+27) 11 262 2053.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- • Name
- • Contact information including email address
- • Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.